You can contact me any time using this email: email@example.com which will go directly to the shop and company owner Bacioiu Constantin Ciprian.
I am a big advocate of privacy and believe privacy and data protection are human rights. As such I’ll do my best to make sure your data is perfectly safe and away from other prying eyes!
In order to ensure this is the case here’s what I am doing with your data:
- I process it in order to deliver what you ordered. That includes your name and e-mail address. Once you order something from me, after payment is confirmed (which may or may not be automated at this point) your e-mail address will receive a generated e-mail containing a download link for the product you ordered. After this happens, I will manually verify if the e-mail was sent and you received the product and mark the order as completed. The order contains the following information: Date of order and time (HH:MM), Customer account (which will be set as Guest, as I rather not handle account creations and management), Billing Information including your name, address, zip code (required by the store software), e-mail address (used to send you download information) and telephone number (if you choose to supply it).
- If you email me at the address specified above or on the firstname.lastname@example.org address I will not store anything except exactly what you include in it. Your e-mail goes to my inbox and I can read it there but I will not do any other copy of it or store it outside of the client. I might even purge it at some point if enough time passed or if you request this.
- If you choose to leave a review for a product your username an e-mail address will be stored automatically in the database until you request it’s deletion.
And here’s what I’m not doing with your data:
- I am not selling it. Your name, address, telephone number, zip code, e-mail or any other type of information your provide are not being sold, shared or available to anyone else except me. I am the only person running this store/website and no other person has direct or in-direct access to the data.
- I am not going to spam/mass e-mail or target you with offers. I know the value of e-mail marketing however I hate unsolicited e-mails for products I am not interested in and, as such, I will not pursue this path. This means that I will not be able to update you on sales and special offers or game updates and it will be your duty to manually check (be it on the blog, the shop, our facebook page, Discord or my twitter account).
You can request your order information to be deleted:
- Simply e-mail me at one of the two e-mail addresses specified above and inform me that you want your order information to be removed/deleted and I will do as such. You can also get in touch with me on Discord. Make sure you download all your orders and back them up. My games are 100% DRM Free so you are free to make as many copies as you want of them. After your order information is deleted it’s up to you to take care of your purchases. If you lose your backups it’s going to be pretty hard for me to confirm your purchase but hey, give it a try. I’ll do my best to sort things out.
In case of a data breach:
I am the only person with FTP and C-Panel access to the server that is hosting the store. I also do not allow accounts on the store and your e-mail address is only stored with your order. As such I cannot inform you directly of a security breach but I WILL DO A PUBLIC BLOG, FACEBOOK and TWITTER post if that happens the second I am aware of it. I will try to make sure such a thing doesn’t happen by using strong and unique passwords for the wordpress account, database and hosting and avoid having a mailing list. I am also cleaning the server log every month to avoid any information being accessible to a possible outsider.
I do not serve third party ads and the only kind of advertisement present on the store is via static images with a link to the product page for my OWN products. No third party agency, service or software is being used. I manually set the images and they contain no tracking scripts or any kind of entry points an attacker can use outside of gaining direct access to the wordpress admin account.
I will also do my best to keep all plugins used by woocommerce an wordpress up-to-date!
Cookies and Tracking Data
- Keep track if you are logged into our website or not
- Keep track of the products in your cart
The website automatically collects and stores information in its server log files that your browser transmits:
- Browser type / version
- Your IP address
- Operating System (hopefully Linux)
- The time of the request
- The url or website you used to reach the shop
I make sure to delete the log files every month.
Acceptance of this policy
Continued use of our site signifies your acceptance of this policy. If you do not accept the policy then please do not use this site.